Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Some Other Photos

Just incase you were not aware of a couple other options to check-out my photos, check the following sites:
Darryl Wattenberg's Michigan Train Watchers: This is a site that I started many years ago following a trip to New York to ride and watch the C&O 614 steam locomotive. It ballooned from there and eventually led to my involvement with the MSTRP/SRI (see next item). The site has a large number of photos including some of the best in Railfan photography I've produced.
MSTRP/SRI: The Michigan State Trust for Railway Preservation, Inc.'s Steam Railroading Institute owns and operates the Pere Marquette 1225 steam locomotive. After shooting an excursion to Clare in 2001 I ended up volunteering with the group shooting both stills and video. My work is scattered throughout the site. Some of the better, high resolution stuff is posted in the pressroom.
Darryl's Photos: This was a site I started to convert many of my early 35mm film albums and first digital experiments for viewing on the web. It's a long involved project that ran out of steam, but there's still some good stuff posted there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home