Thursday, October 20, 2005

Busy Again

It is that time of year again when my schedule exceeds my available time. No matter how much I'd like to shoot, I just don't seem to have the time. The good news is that I've finally begun the project to take my digital image archives (all the way back to the Nikon CoolPix 950) back onto my home server. I purchased a reconditioned La Cie Biggest F800 drive to connect to the server for permanent storage for all my and my fiance's images.
In the meantime, I'd like to put in a word for my favorite photography podcast -- Tips From The Top Floor. The show is targeted for the amateur photographer but features topics great for all levels. The site also hosts a forum for discussions around the world.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 10:41:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos are a testament and a reflection of your quotes of interest and your style.

Much feeling is attached to your animal shots. The maritime and locomotive ones show much subtleness, harmony, and parallax. "Wow" comes out when seeing the details of your nature pictures.

Your visuals of this world connect to your innate gift.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 11:12:00 AM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments. Its always good to know that my work is appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home