Monday, January 12, 2009

12 of 12: Normal Monday

I finally settled on a theme for today's 12 of 12; "Normal Monday." I had a really tough time deciding this time mostly because I didn't want to impose a technical limit this time. So I ended up with just that, and perhaps the most simple theme. The mission is to shoot all photos with the 50mm lens and normal things during my day. The problem with such a project is that hauling the extra gear and dividing attention prevents the day from being "normal."

-- Posted From My iPhone

Watch this post as I'll update it with links to people I follow who have completed their 12 of 12 projects. For those participating, please remember to submit your completed set to Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 IV: January 2009 post as well.

Today's Completed 12 of 12 Projects:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home