Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shiny Auburn Hills

Shiny Auburn Hills
Adalay, Lawrence of Berkley, and I decided to try for an impromptu trip into downtown Auburn Hills for a little night photo session. This was to be the first night session with my D700 and Larry was to try the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1. Before we'd even left the apartment it began raining so I grabbed the rain jacket for the camera and hoped for some cool night photos with rain. By this point the rain was pouring down. I dropped the bag in the car and left both my co-shooters as they didn't want to get wet. Working in the rain with the Kata Rain Jacket was a little more difficult as it started fogging up. For this shot it wasn't too bad. Shortly after though it became impossible to see through the viewfinder. Not the best situation for shooting, but still a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home