Monday, June 22, 2009

Time On a Stick

Time On a Stick
Adalay, Lawrence of Berkley, and I decided to try for an impromptu trip into downtown Auburn Hills for a little night photo session. This was to be the first night session with my D700 and Larry was to try the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1. Before we'd even left the apartment it began raining so I grabbed the rain jacket for the camera and hoped for some cool night photos with rain. I switched to the 14-24mm for this shot, just as the rain began to pick-up. The front element took some drops but the Kata Rain Jacket kept the barrel and body dry. I had to touch out one "UFO" in this image from one of those drops. What a great rig for night shoots though. I'm anxious to get out for some more great night images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home